In this project we installed two new glass roof windows to the extension at the back of this Victorian terraced house in Wimbledon, London SW19.
- Project Duration: 10 days
- Location: Streatham, London SW16
- Site survey for initial client estimate.
- Procurement of skylight subframes.
- Fit skylight subframes.
- Measurement and procurement of self cleaning double glazed A-Rated units.
- Final glazing
- Capping bar installation
This project used “blue active” self cleaning glass, as originally invented for fighter planes (notice the blue tint in the glass). The client wanted a fast turn-around and we completed the project in 10 days from initial enquiry to final installation.